Home Watch Services of Peel
What is Home Watch:
- Home Watch service is a “visual inspection of a home or property looking for obvious issues.”
- Some home owners are not aware that they may not be covered for issues when they are away from home and it is not being monitored. All insurance policies vary and therefore this should be checked with their agent.
- These inspections include a basic check of plumbing, electrical, and HVAC systems, as well as the overall condition of the home and property. Home Watch inspectors look at the house or condominium with a trained eye, making sure that everything is satisfactory. They look for leaks, pests and mold, all of which can be present in homes left alone for even the shortest interval.
- Should the inspector find an issue or potential problem, they will immediately notify the homeowner. From there, the homeowner will instruct the Home Watch service as to how they want to proceed. For example, removing junk mail and flyers and creating a presence in the home. Home Watch adds a level of security to the vacant home. Home Watch is the line of communication to the homeowner that provides peace of mind during their absence.
Why Home Watch is better than property management and house sitters:
- Most home owners don’t want strangers living in their home
- A neighbour could cause a liability issue, no insurance coverage in your home
- Our checks are customized to the home owner’s needs
- Accredited with the National Home Watch Association to meet the highest standards in the Home Watch industry, Home Watch Services of Peel is bonded and insured for your protection